Saturday, February 19, 2011

Degree 44

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing.

At first, I couldn't find it in my brain who does this voice belongs to. Then, it hit me. It was your voice. It was you who called. Stupid me. :) I was so happy that you called I couldn't stop grinning like a mad men. We talked like nothing had happened. We laughed like nothing had happened. It was a great moment. And you even said yes when I asked is everything ok. It feels just like the old times. As we talked you told me that you're going somewhere. I can't asked where because at that moment you voice became distorted. You tell me that you would call again. :) After we hang up, I was feeling so happy. I texted you to tell me when you've arrived. The feeling was so great that everything I do, I do it with a smile.But, suddenly out of nowhere..

I woke up again.

Blurred. Panicked. My brain processed itself. It was all just a dream. A nightmare. All of it was not true. Then I cried. How very cruel for such things to happen to me. This is really hard for me. Really really really hard. The tears by now couldn't stop falling. And I can't seems to make it stop. 

I miss you. Very much. :'(

p/s: Serves me right to sleep in the afternoon. Padan muka Alin.

No comments:

 
;