Friday, February 18, 2011

Degree 43

Weekends.

Yes. I live in KL. Yes, my car is here with me. Yes, distance is not a problem. 

Nevertheless, please please don't assume that I would go back every weekend. Don't text me as if you know what my schedules are. Don't call me and said that you makes plan because you're going back with me. I'm not that kind of friend to you. Even in the same campus I barely see you. 

Oh. I do love my family. I do miss my boyfriend. I do care about my friends.

But that doesn't give me the excuse to go back. And Ayah told me that now my study should always comes first. He wouldn't mind if I didn't go back often.  Even Ibu said the same thing too. Then why oh why are you being such a busybody lecturing me for not going back? I have tests. I have assignments. I have tonnes of things to do. Going back is the least important at the moment.

Don't I need to have fun?

Who doesn't? Being in Perak doesn't limit my entertainment. True there is not much can be done here. But I still manage to go through my three years of diploma happily. I can find my own entertainment without you butting in. I hate you for waking me up from my sleep. I hate you for being selfish. I hate you for thinking that I would just agree to everything you said.

I have to stop being nice. I have to stop being so patient. I have to stop being understanding. I have to stop all my good attitude. All of it is giving a bad side effect. Huh! 

Tata for now. :) 


No comments:

 
;