Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Degree 21

To be or not to be.

An entry that does not relate to its title. Wee~

Today is the 5th day of holiday. And so far I've been enjoying my days at home - a true heaven on earth. There will be no place that equals to it. Oh. I started my holiday by going with Ibu. :) And of course I would be the driver. We went out for house-decoration-stuff-hunting. Even though we have been to many places unfortunately item searched is no where to be found. I managed to asked to Ibu to treat me since driving in the rain and with traffic is a no fun job. But all that matters is I got myself some new clothes babe!

The next day is different. For most part of the day, instead of going anywhere I just lolled around on my bed and around the house. Eating what's available because at my house weekends is considered as lazy days. Nobody do anything. Except for Ayah. He never stops doing anything. There's always something that he's working on. And the latest one this time is building a new cabinet. For Ibu of course. You'll be amazed at how good my Ayah at this kind of thing. Sometimes I even wonder why do he work in the public service instead of something related to construction. But that's my Ayah. Full of surprises. OK . Back to me. Later that afternoon my second boyfriend arrived. We hugged. We kissed. We played. It was fun. Then we fall asleep together. As often time envy us. Suddenly it is time for him to go home. It took us quite a while to say our goodbye but we managed. The boyfriend's name is Faris. And he is 7 months old. Lalala~ <3

Come Monday. Apparently I have lost my SPM certificate. And I have to get a new one. Which is in Putrajaya. Also, I have to buy books for my classmates. And the only place to buy it is at ISM which is located in PJ. I don't know the route. So the solution is to call for back up. Here comes Ramzul. Haha. :D So I went to pick him up. Its already noon at that time. Before we went to PJ, we make a few stops. Maxis Centre to be exact. On what business is not important. After that then we went to ISM. 26 pieces worth of Practice Manual books. Then its time for lunch. We went to KFC behind the ISM building and guess what? They ran out of chicken. I never knew such thing could happen. While in search for another KFC, we called Iera and asked her to hang out with us. 

Tuesday. Today is the day new things happen to me. I help my neighbour opening a new mini market. At first I thought it's a simple task. But as we talked throughout the journey to the store I realized then it is not that simple. There are a lot of work involved. Every little details matter. It's tiresome. The store is in Sepang. The journey is not that far. The place is nice and friendly looking. When I arrived at the store I was once again surprise. The store is 3 stores combined to one. It's big. And when I enter the store, I saw my father with his tools. Hahaha. Another new work for him to do. No wonder I didn't see him at the house that morning. And not wanting to be useless I helped draw the store's layout and do some stationery inventory. It's true that when you are working on something you will never notice the time fly by. I do my part of work. And others also do. Suddenly it is almost evening. We go home a little bit early as the mother of my neighbour forget to take the house key home along. We arrived at our house. We bathed. We changed. And we go out again for dinner. After dinner, we stop at Cosway. Surf through the stuff. When we come back a little bit later to buy something the store is already closed. Too bad. But we still bought something. Me, I bought two scarves for me to wear with my shawl. And my neighbour bought one to try to wear shawl. After dinner then we realized that we are very tired. We started our day early in the morning. Then come home when it's almost dark. And between that we work our butt off. All I can think at that moment is my bed. Sleeping time~

It's long. And it's boring. But I am bored. So I summarize my 4 days into one page. Cool right? *peace*


No comments:

 
;