Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Degree 24

5.30 a.m.

I miss them. :(

I texted Wawa yesterday. Asking whether if its true the rumors that they aren't gonna have class this Thursday and Friday. She asked me why. I told her its because I want her to come to Perak. Hang out with me here instead in Shah Alam. Oh. Apparently it is up to the Captain. Which is Ramzul. Hm. And when she say it like that I told her it's ok. Why? Because I wouldn't want them to come if its because I asked them to. I will never hear the end of them saying again and again that I am the one who wants them to be here. 

So, let it be them who decide to come. Already told Wawa that it's fine. Babe, I have accepted the fact that you guys can't come as I wish. Things are not the same as before. Not with you, Not with him. Jangan risau eh Wawa. I am ok. I will be ok. I have to. I am on my own sekarang. :)

I am sick. Flu and sore throat. Apparently this upside down weather doesn't agree with me. And because of it my work is backlogged. Stress. Plus the unresolved problem is still hanging in the air. When will it be settle? I myself is not sure. I am desperately in need of entertainment now. Also a little bit feeling of love. Those two seems like hard to get these days.

Is there any time machine laying around somewhere? Can I have one. I want to go to the old times when life wasn't hard. I can't sleep. I'm high on meds. My head hurt as if it just have been hit with concrete. Above all, I am sad. Very.

No comments:

 
;