Sunday, February 20, 2011

Degree 46

Hoping things will get better.


Nurdia, be stronglah. Things are not that difficult. Eh, really? If not why am I such a basket case at the moment? It's weird though. I was known as one tough girl.  I don't flinch when provoked. I didn't snap when talked down too. Especially by guys. But why is it that I can't find in myself to be the old me? Come on Nurdia! You know the answer. I do? No, I don't. Duh. You pick the wrong time to be slow la girl. It is because he namely your love one has altered you to the core. What? No he did not. Hm. Wait a sec. Let me revise back. I was never a girl who can cry at small matters. I was never a dull girl. I was never feeling restless just being in one place. And I was never a girl who often sulk around. OMG!!! He did altered me. What am I supposed to do? Just go with it? Or be the old me again. But. But. I kinda like this new me. Not the whole package But a few bits of here and there. I can tolerate people more nowadays. I think of others before myself. Before I am one total bitch. Am I going towards someone better with the alteration. I guess I would never know. Not until this situation I am in now resolved.




Hoping that the silver lining do exist.

No comments:

 
;