Wednesday, November 3, 2010

End 7

Measurement of Civil Engineering Works

I was hoping to get an A for this subject. I know I can do it. But then I did the stupidest thing ever. I check the drawing again. Damn it. I've a mistake. A mistake that is so silly I couldn't help to cry over it. T_T I know there's something not right while I was answering the paper. Why do I have to realize hours after the exam ends? There goes my A. Flying out through the window. :'(

I am supposed to sleep now. There's still two more to go. The next is tomorrow morning. I need to rest and recharge my brain. But I just can't. I wanna talk to someone but I couldn't. No one is around.Not even him. :( I guess I just have to pretend that I'm okay for a moment. I know I''m good at that. -_-


I'm going home tomorrow.
And I'm gonna miss you.

No comments:

 
;