Wednesday, November 17, 2010

End 19

11.11.2010


There I sat alone.
Looking at the wide ocean.
The sound of the wave.
The caress of the wind.
The chirping of the cricket.
I've never felt this peaceful before.


Later, you came.
You sat at the end.
We talked.
I asked, is it true?
Or were you just humoring your friend?


Silence. Darkness.


You asked me to sit near you.
You take my hand and and said,
Do you remember what I've said before?
Of course I do.
Every single word.
You asked me to wait.


Then, in the dim light of morning and darkness,
you told me everything.
You told me that I'm the only one in your heart.
And the one you love.
Those words. Those times. Those gestures.
Those are the things that would never leave my mind.


That night, was the best I've ever had,
Thanks to you.
My worries are all erased.
I felt bless, luck and fortunate to have you in my life.
Though time envy us, I don't mind because I know
that I'm always gonna be yours.


Love,
Time we've spent may be short.
But is the time I cherish most.
I may be cranky.
Stubborn.
Spoiled.
And sometimes annoying.
But I do hope that you accept me as I am.


Because no matter what, I know I love you. So much.


Till then,
I miss you. :)

No comments:

 
;