Wednesday, November 24, 2010

End 26 : Losers :)

Pictures and Photography.

Anyone can learn how to snap a picture. But not everyone has the gift to capture the perfect photo. Perfect may seems too big of a word. Let's just say a great photo. I wake up super early today. Usually there's something for me to do to kill the boredom. But not today. With nothing much to do, I went to my pc and switched it on. As usual, the first web to hit is The FB. :) . Replied and commented on few status. Okay, I understood the senget2 thing already. Hahaha! :D 

Eventually I got bored with that too. So, I start surfing through my friends profile. There are few of them who has taken interest in photography. But. But. Here's the thing. Among the few, very little of them has a pair of great eyes. Yes. They do wedding photography. They do models. But I don't see anything special in their pictures. Some may say who am I to say such things? I don't even know how to operate a DSLR. So what? Even if I don't, I am entitled to my own opinion.

I like pictures that shows movement of life. Activities that tells people how your life runs. Pictures that when you look at it, you can sense the story behind it. Like outdoor activities. Picnics. Hiking. Beach time. Or just two people sitting together. That's what I like to see. There are many subjects out there. Why limit to taking photos of a single person? And a lady? Why can't you use a guy? Or your close friends. Aren't they good enough to be your subject? Or try taking some wild life pictures. That will be worth I might think.

Back to the I don't know how to operate a DSLR. Don't say such things when you also don't know how. You own expensive camera. Superb lenses. But your picture? I'm not gonna say anything about it. True. You can edit those pictures. To be honest, your before and after pictures? They look the same. No difference. And you claim you are a great photographer? Go drown yourself mister! >< There's nothing about your pictures that shows how great you are. Wanna take fabulous pictures? Go get a life first!

p/s: I'm pissed!

2 comments:

yana said...

I totally agree! Is this about the person yg Yana kate takde taste tu? Alin emo gila :P

Azlin Azman said...

nope. this is someone else.

 
;