Friday, November 26, 2010

End 29



I have a friend. A very close one I can say. Up to a level that no one can reach before. I've seen him cry. I've seen him laugh. I've seen in a state of craziness. Yes, we're that close. Few months back, he's in a big problem. Big enough that quitting study has become an option. Eventually, he came out of the problem and become happy.

Here comes the problem. He forgets me. True. We've made packed of not leaving and always have each others back. But at the moment, I feel like I'm the only one been keeping the promise. Its very hard for him to pick up my calls. And my text? He never replied anymore. Even in messenger. What the heck right?

I tried very hard thinking nice thing at first. Maybe he's busy his sports. No credit. But I'm running out of excuse already. I'm hurt and disappointed. This is not the first time you did this to me. I'm tired of it already. I pegged you as someone I can talk to. Someone I can cry to. But look at how the way you treat me? And please... Boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't enter into this equation.

Truth to be told, I'm not going to make you listen to me anymore. I'm not going to try anything anymore. Feel free to do whatever you want. Because I'm cutting you out of my life. Go away.

3 comments:

fahmijoorami said...

ko x leh wat ssuatu andaian cm2 lin......
ko kne tau situasi sbnr sblum ko mghakimi ssuatu...

mohd fahmi said...

relax babe...
lu x leh nk judge ssuatu bnde ikut ape yg lu rase........
lu kne tau situasi sbnr lu....

Azlin Azman said...

cakap senang kan? dah la mi. lead your life the way you want. i'm no part of it dah. and i'm done trying to understand and be understanding. rasa pointless buat semua tu.

 
;