Monday, November 1, 2010

End 4

Saya mahu pulang.
Sebab tempat saya berada sekarang dah takde apa2. *Except for him la :D*
Orang tgk saya as if I'm happy all the time.
Not true. Not true.
I do feel sad. I do feel betrayed. I do feel annoyed.
Tapi, saya tak pernah tunjuk dekat org.
I don't go around moping and sulking.
Dapat apa?
Org tgk pun kusut.
If there is moment where you see me in those kind of state, that means I am
stressed out beyond the limit.
Prinsip saya simple, time enjoy, enjoy.
Tak perlu nak tunjuk yang awak tu tengah susah hati or whatsoever.
Awak keluar enjoy untuk happykan diri.
Bukan nk bagi jd lagi kusut.

Macam last night, saya keluar berkaraoke *sangat best*
I do this often.
But one thing I kinda take pity on my friend.
I have a friend that I know who is facing huge problem.
And I know that last night he sang out those kind of songs to releases his tension.
Saya tahu sebab before gerak ke karaoke spot tu dia bercerita.
As he sang those songs, my other friends keep teasing.
Dah cakap dah jangan. Tapi diorg buat jugak.
Boys. Takde consideration betul.
Next time, let him be.
And you, stand tough ye~.

And back to me again.
Kusut jugak semalam.
Gara-gara masa depan sendiri.
Bak kata Nurul, 'Benda simple je lin' =.='
Haish~
Tapi saya sudah ok sekarang.
Karaoke moments and 'pillow-talk' on the way back really helps.
Especially towards the end. :D

That's it for now. Have to go study.

Till then,
Alin :)

No comments:

 
;