Monday, November 29, 2010

End 33

It rains.

Everyday.
Hence the fever.
Since last Saturday I’ve been feeling a little bit under the weather.
True to the words, yesterday I can’t get out of my bed.
My body ache.
My heads pounding.
My stomach can barely holds anything.
And I’m no fan of any kind of medicines.
Which doesn’t help me at all.
*sigh*
Eventually, Ibu forced me to eat and I managed to swallow something.
·         2 pieces of bread.
·         A glass or warm milk.
·         Antibiotics.
·         Panadols.
·         Cough syrup.
It’s a lot of work for me. :)
But by night, I’ve been feeling a little bit better. Yeay!
And I went to sleep hoping that it will last.

I woke up this morning and my wish works half way.
The fever gets worst.
So, went to the clinic.
Got myself a shot and more meds. Blergh!!!
Went home feeling a little bit of myself.
I decided not to take the fever seriously and went do the dishes.
Big mistake!!!
Doing chores while you are high is highly not suggested.
I sliced my thumb open. :P

Okay.
Now I have pain that comes from fever.
Pain that comes from sliced thumb.
And I’m feeling high. :D
A great day altogether~

2 comments:

[CoRn_HeLiuS] said...

cantik layout ni...nk jugak~ ngee~

Azlin Azman said...

haaa..cari la sendiri~ :P

 
;