Tuesday, November 23, 2010

End 25

12.30 a.m

I see people come in and out.
Bustling around looking for seats.
All in pair.
All with someone.
I looked around and saw laughter.
Saw hands holding tight.
Saw exchanging whispers.
I looked into the mirror and all I see is myself. *sigh*

I couldn't take it anymore.
I grab my keys and left the place.
Drove around with no thoughts in mind.
Blank.
Rolled down the window and feel the midnight air.
I've been thinking. Hard.
I came up with nothing.

Helpless. And insecure.
There's nowhere I can turn now.
I feel numb. I feel empty.
The city lights helps.
To be able to see the whole city from the top is worth it.
Yet, I can't remember how I reach here.

Life is never fair I told myself.
I just have to learn to deal with it.
And its time for me to go home.

No comments:

 
;