Thursday, November 25, 2010

End 28






I am neither sweet nor lady like.
I don’t have the girly element in me.
I do what I want and I don’t think about others.
I am an independent girl.

Yet, lately I can feel some changes in me. J
I know why but as I always said,
There are certain things that are better left unshared.
But, I know you can guess what it is, right?

To you,
I know there are times that you feel that there is nothing we can talk about.
But, silence is sometimes enough for me.
To know that you are there for me is more than I can hope for.
Distance may separate us but my love for you grows with
every steps needed to reach you.

To you,
Never worry ok?
Yes, I do cry.
Yes, I do go out alone at night.
And yes, I do crazy things.
But all this is part of who I am.

I will try to behave appropriately. But not in the nearest time.
Old habits die hard. Lalala~
Even so, all I want to say is,
I love you and Missing you all the time ^_^


~ALIN~

No comments:

 
;