Friday, November 5, 2010

End 13 : You crossed my mind.

Dear,


A whole day goes by.
I didn't see you.
I didn't look at you.
But I'm glad that I got to hear your voice at the least. ^_^


I miss you.
Even when I see you everyday.
Even when we spent our time together.
I wonder what you're doing now.


I never thought that I would ever feel like this.
Its nice.
Its heart warming.
Its one thing that can make me smile like a silly person. ><


I have a new ritual now.
Everyday, before I went to sleep, I will take my phone.
I'll go to the inbox and read whatever you send to me for the day.
And I do the same thing when I wake up.


Some might say that I'm too corny doing that.
I don't care.
Its the only way for me to feel near to you.


I just want to let you know.
That whatever's gonna happen, I'll be brave about it.
I know there are things that bothers your mind now.
So, I am letting you deal with it without any interruption. Ok?


All I hope is, in the end, good news is what awaits for me.


Till then,
Alin :)


p/s: I have no idea how to survive this coming holiday. :(

No comments:

 
;