Saturday, November 20, 2010

End 22

Yesterday.
My wish to eat mac and cheese achieved.
Thanks to Yana.
She came to my house.
I haven't seen for a looooooonnnggg time.
Aha. Its gossiping time.

She came around 3 o'clock.
Chatting in my room first.
Then we head straight to Kenny's.
The only place I know to have delicious mac and cheese.
We ordered our food and then the fun begins.

Turn out I've missed so many things while studying in Perak.
Too many had happen while I'm there.
But its ok.
Now I'm up to date with all the news. :D
We talked our friends.
Our boyfriends. ><
Our life.
Our studies.
We talked about everything.
For almost 4 hours all we do is talk.

That doesn't include in the car conversation.
I realize I miss her so much.
All in all, it was a great evening for me yesterday.
Thanks Yana!! :)

Love,
Alin.

No comments:

 
;