Thursday, January 21, 2010

When time is not enough

Everybody wishes that they had more time a day (myself included). They claim they had to much things to do with very little time. But its just not possible. Everyone gets 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Not an hour or a day more.

Why ask for such an impossible thing?

This is my reason:

1. I have to many works to be done at the office like you wouldn't believe it.
2. I need time to adjust myself in new environment.
3. To gain more money. :D
4. So that I don't have to rush to do anything.
5. I hate multi-tasking.
6. I don't want to work during weekends. (who does?)

Truth to be told, I'm just not good at arranging my time. If I do, I won't be complaining for more time. And I won't be publishing my reasons for more time. Its just an excuse. A pathetic one. :D

Nevertheless, time waits for no one. So, keep up!

No comments:

 
;