Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No points for me.

I woke up this morning feeling dreadful. I have no idea what to wear. I have no mood to go to work (even there's thousand works need to be done!). So I sat there in front of my cupboard. Searching from the top to bottom shelves. Still can't find any. So I went back to my bed thinking, should I escape from going to work today? Decision. Decision.

But being a responsible me, I pick up my lazy ass and went to bathroom. I showered and after that I picked up the first clothes I see. Pair it up with jeans and I'm ready to go. It hit me suddenly. I don't have any money. Forgot to ask ayah when he woke me up this morning. I went downstairs. Search for ibu. Lucky me. Ayah left some money for me with her. Ibu wanted to use the car. Now I remember why I'm feeling down. I have to ride the bus. *sigh*

Its ok though. Its been a while since I last rode it.

All in all, this morning is not a good day starter.

Till then,
Alin.


p/s: I have a date tonite. :D

No comments:

 
;