Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love Life

This is an entry I write unwillingly.

I don't have a special someone.

I've been around the word love ever since I'm in my elementary school. But at that time, what a 11 - 12 years old kid knows about love. We don't understand what people meant by "puppy love". Then, I went into high school. I'm growing up. So does my knowledge about this sacred feeling. Through out high school, I've been what people would say as a shoulder to cry on. Trust me. These shoulders have had many share of tears. They talk to me about their crushes. Theirs admirers. I have my shares in that area also. But they also talk to me about their relationship. They ask for advices. Since I'm not in any relation with someone, usually I just listen.

Moving on to life after high school. This is where the reality begins. I consider myself as someone who prefer to be happy than being not happy. I can get along with people easily. But I am also an affectionate person which is not a good trait for me. This I realize after I made a huge mistake. Its a long story to write. But I learn the hard way that when you break someone's heart, you have to pay for the consequences. Maybe its not your fault, but still you are apart from it. I know that forgiveness is not something easily gain.

To you, I'm sorry.

Growing up is never easy. I've had many failures and success. But I got through it all with the support of my family and my friends.

Family, they will always be there for you. No matter what. Even when you do something that is terrible, they will stay. Nothing can budge your connection to each other. As for friends, don't really count on them. You'll never what they'll do. You will never know when they are gonna betray you. Believe me when I said that, backstabbing hurts. Doesn't matter if its only once, twice or many times. The pain is till the same. Nevertheless, when you find one that takes friendship seriously, cherish them. Keep them close. Like I did. And I still do.

To whom it may concern, you know who you are. Thank you!

This journey of life, prepared me for so many things. The hardship of life. The pain of love. The joy friendship. The frustration of failing. And mostly it taught me to be myself. I'm not fully prepared for love. Because I am still unstable. I am still in my crazy mode. Every now and then, there is a moment where I wish I could share my feelings with. But at the moment, my friends are more then enough. They know me.

Not to worry. I will be ready. Not sure when. Soon. And when the time comes, you'll know. I hope this answer your questions. Don't ask me again.

*sigh*
Alin.

p/s: stop saying its weird i don't have a boyfriend. i have plenty. :P

No comments:

 
;