Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekends

Uneventful yet so meaningful.

My weekend turn out exactly like want I want. Doing nothing but stil fulfilling. Not exactly nothing but its not something I planned to do. So I woke yesterday at time I usually do. 9.00 a.am. That's early for me. Wander around the house. Have b'fast. Write emails. Check my drawings :D. Then, I'm stuck at the pc. Mostly ym-ing with ppl. Watch some movies too. You might think that this is not meaningful at all. But, wait. I haven't got to that part yet.

In the afternoon, there's nothing interesting in astro's list. So,me and ayah continue watching Terminator which we couldn't finish last week. It was fun. Because we argue so much. Sometimes its about small things. But hey, chatting and having fun with ayah is not what ppl would expect me to do.

Later that evening. I have a futsal game I should attend to. But since I'm too lazy to drive, I hang out in front of the tv instead. Again. Flipping through channel not knowing what to watch. Again. Then came my ayah. He wanted to watch tennis. *sigh* I join him since I'm bored out of my skull. Turn out the games wasn't so bad. At the same time, he did some of his work with the laptop. I took over the remote and watch a chinese chick flick. Magic Kitchen. Its cool.

Along the period of me watching the movie, ayah didn't not say a single word about changing channel. It was weird and I could not help wondering why. Finally, when its almost 11 I found out the truth. There's a football game. His team - Manchester United - is playing. I sat with him watching the first half of the game. Then, I went to sleep. I was so sleepy by that time. I can't wait for the other half.

When I woke up this morning, I was greeted by a good news. Manchester won. 4 - 0. Yeay!! Sunday is the day where I done all my chores. Really, really done it. After all is done, the clock shows that its only 10.30. What? Its still early. Decision, decision. What to do? Ouh. Ayah said something nice. There's a tennis game should be watch. Rafael Nadal is going to play. To those who didn't knoe, I like him. Very much. He is a good tennis player. He won many championships. But most of all, I like him because he's cute. Hahaha. Forgive me for being naive. ^^V Btw, he won the match!

All in all, this weekend is meaningful because I got to spend most of my time with my father. I know not many people out there are close to their parents. Let alone to their father. Especially the girls. They prefer their mother. But for the people who do know me, you know how close I am to mine.

With that, I'll end this entry.

Till then,
Alin.

No comments:

 
;