Friday, January 22, 2010

Way too deep

Currently, I'm way in too deep into my thinking. Its making me unhappy. Its making people around me unhappy. A very dear friend of mine keeps telling me to chill. I will. But I don't know when and I don't how. Forgive me for being vain for I am usually a happy go lucky person. I don't mope around with sadness. Its just not me. Even while hanging out with my cliques I can't seem to cheer up.

I really do wish whats bugging me fade away soon. I can't continue life like this. Its depressing.

The usual hang out buddy been talking about going picnic. At Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam. Hope its not just talk. Cause maybe outdoor activities can lift my spirit up. *praying it will* To those involve in it, plan babe. Foods and games. Make it fun. Can't wait for it~

Alin.

No comments:

 
;