Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random

I've done some OT before. Yet, yesterday is the most fun of all. Usually all I do during my OT is just finishing my measurements or my reports. However, last night that was not the case.

It was almost 6 when my boss, Mr. Foo called me. She asked me to help a staff finishing up some work. I thought it was not much. He told me to make 3 copy of a document on the table. So, I went to look for it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The document is so thick. There's no way we can finish it in a minutes times. Even so, I still have to do it. With the help of fellow staff, we begin photostating. One person will photostate and I will arrange it.

The process went on smoothly when, suddenly we encounter double side printed pages. That's where the chaos starts to begin. Turn out. That two sided pages comes in 4 series. 2003 - 2006. It is the Special Release of Main Building Works. Mostly it contains number. Hence all the series looks almost the same. Disaster. Because of this minor obstacle, we have to rearrange all the pages from beginning. That took the longest time of all. We are far from finishing, but one staff has to go back. She's riding with her sister. That makes only three of us left in the office.

We continue working, excluded the boss. Sorting, checking, multi - checking, punching, binding and all sort of things related to papers. It was tiresome. But its still done so with lots of fun. We do many silly mistakes during all the time doing our job. Of course we do. We were so hungry that time. What's with the boss rushing us (he didn't do anything at all!).

With miracles, we manage to complete it. All the while I'm working, I haven't look at the time. I'm serious. Not even once. So, imagine my surprise when he clock shows that its already 10. Ooh. I'm so dead. I didn't call my mom telling her that I'm gonna be late. S, we packed up things. Lock the office. And head back home. Like wish comes true, just as I arrived at my front gate, my mom called. I went in, and there's she goes. Scolding me and all. But I tuned it out. My prior destination is the kitchen. I need food! :p. Then after watching some tv, I went to sleep. Blissfully~~

Oh, that's all from me about last night.

Till then,
I will do write anything that I find worth writing.
Alin.


p/s: dozens of papercuts. sheesh!

No comments:

 
;