Thursday, January 28, 2010

Events

I'm sick. Lack of vitamin. Lack of water. Almost dehydrated I've been told. No more air-cond after this. No more junk foods for me. No more fast food. No more oily food. It is all banned for me. There will be only fruits and vegetables from now onwards. Or anything that is healthy.

Think I can make it?

Hahaha. Definitely no. I know I should take good care of myself. But no one should be ban from eating anything they want. The word is not ban I suppose. Haish! Reduce eating it should be more appropriate. What a nice way to finish an exhausting eve - more misery.

By the way, I am one who stand up for her friends. To cross them is like crossing me too. And since I am now in the zone of easily annoyed and cranky, there' going to be trouble.

This is post in my FB status,

"dak2 clas c ni mggelabah, kecoh ar...ajk men bowling....korang ni smu reti ker men bowling....lau stkt men msk longkng x yah lah...wat malu jer...hahahaha...."

He aim for the whole class. The class that he's been in for two semesters. The point? I'm not sure myself. Other might take it lightly. Not me. So, wait for it. As revenge is in the air.

Alin.

No comments:

 
;