Saturday, March 5, 2011

Degree 79

I thought I was getting better. I thought I was strong enough. But I found out that I was not. Today, I've made a mistake. I called a very dear friend of mine. It seems like long time ago since I last talked to him. He was in the car coming back from somewhere. While we were talking then I realized there's other voices around him. One of it is a voice that I miss so much. A voice that I could not longer listen to. A voice that will never addressed me. Thankfully the line was bad that I have to hang up. I know I've promised not to cry but this is hard. I can't help but to let the tears shed. I tried to stop it. But it just wouldn't. I'm good at helping others but why it seems that I can't help my self? I never know.

Dear hati, please be strong. :'(


No comments:

 
;