Saturday, March 5, 2011

Degree 80

This pain I have never seems to go away. Never seems to lessen. Not even a bit. I am determined not to let it get over me. But the heart wouldn't accept. Maybe I need more time on my own. Maybe I need to be alone. But I was told not to do such things. I need support they told me. What kind of support?

I laughed. All the time. I talked to them. Always. I listen to each word but I can't absorb what is it. I am no use being like this. I know that. But what more can I do? I failed in every attempt I take. I failed miserably. Too bad this only happens to me. From what I heard he's doing okay so far. But who knows? Let's hope I'm gonna make it through nevertheless.

You, it's been a while since I last say anything to you. I'm not sure whether you gonna read this or not but still, it is worth a try.

"my love for you is like the ocean. you can see the beginning but you can never see the end of it."

No comments:

 
;