Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Degree 87

I am emotionally drained. Last few days has not been good to me. Bad news one after another. Too much to be handled. Too much to be bear. Starting with Haq's accident. Ramz's sister in law. Hatta some more. To top it all, Mira's mother passing away. All of it happens in just few days time. A lot to absorbed and processed. This is gonna be a stressful week. Lots of tests. Lots of assignment. Lots of everything.

To make it worst, I am sick. Seriously sick. One that I didn't see it coming. Oh, why is it happening to me now? Maybe its because all of the bad news. But, according to Ibu, I should be strong. I must not show my weakness nor my pain. Ibu told me that this is the time when the challenge gonna be the hardest and to test whether I'm strong enough for it or not. Guess we'll see it in the coming days.

It's raining outside but I don't feel the coolness. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

 
;