Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Degree 84

I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been eating non-stop. Just like today. I went to pasar malam after class. I bought nasi lemak. That's my full meal for the day because during lunch I didn't eat anything. So, that nasi lemak managed to fill up my stomach. I was blissfully happy this afternoon. Then later on, I went about my activities at home. Bathe. Pray. And among other things. After all that, I watched Bukan Bintang Biasa. Which was sweet and funny. Full of love and quirkiness that makes me smile all the way from the start to the end. But wait. I'm straying from my real stories. So, then after the movie ends I started babbling. I goes around the house in search for food. I can't find any. Then, then the only solution is, I eat rice. With sardine. With a bottle of water. I was wondering where the hell did the nasi lemak goes. It was a lot. I couldn't move after I ate that nasi lemak. And now I ate some more. To make it worst I am still feeling a little bit hungry. What's going to happen to me?


ps: What will Ibu say when she sees me this weekend? -__-'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy gemok kang sape yg susah

 
;