Thursday, March 17, 2011

Degree 89

I get crossed often. But I calmed easily. However bear in mind, I am a vindictive person. I don’t usually hold grudge towards other but once I am you are in it forever. I am also a solidarity person. So, when you think of hurting my people think twice because that would mean hurting me as well. And beware, when this happen, suffer the consequences.

Oh, you may think I am not nice. But the truth is I am. It’s not in my nature to hate people as I wish to. But those attitudes of them cause me too. Like for an example, it wouldn’t hurt to not bother with other people problem. It also wouldn’t hurt to not interrupt someone when he or she is talking. It is definitely mostly wouldn’t hurt to wait for your turn when others have been waiting patiently. *geram tiba tiba teringat malam test mandarin & class measurement*

I can be patient. I’ve been training myself to do so. Yet, it’s very hard. People just keep annoying me. I’m not saying that I am perfect but I my limits. When you’ve been living in a community that needs you to keep interacting with people you learn about people’s behavior. You learn what they like and what they do not. You will find out what piss them off and what makes them happy. You just will.

p/s: tadi makan maggi sebab lapar sgt. ngee.



No comments:

 
;