Sunday, December 19, 2010

End 56

Counting days.

The end of the holiday is almost here. It’s just around the corner. And I am swamped with work. Yes, I am currently an employee at Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional @ PTPTN. It’s a part time job. And the pays are good and enough for me to enjoy myself.

Last night I got to spend my time with few of my close friend. Super fun. As usual, Fifi will be the targeted person. But this time Haq was also included. Haha. Sorry. It’s my bad. Even so, we hang out. We talked. We laughed. Just like everytime we met. Im gonna miss this time big time when I’m in Perak.

And also yesterday I’ve sat for my IELTS. The listening was a chaos. The reading is not doing so good. And the writing is just fine. The speaking? I don’t want to talk about it. It’s a disaster. But I think I did quite well. Let’s hope for the best result will be in for me. Can’t wait for this 31st December 2010.

I’ve got my house in Perak already. I was told it’s empty. We’re late in looking for house to stay. All the good ones are already taken. But I guess it will do for this one semester. The next coming semester we’ll get the best house that is available :D.

Oh. Oh. My dearest one is coming to town. I thing he will. That’s what he told me. I hope he will. I haven’t see him for a loooooooooooooooonnnngggg time. Rindu tau! :P. Datang cepat sikit. ♥

Today, I’m going to settle all matter related to my studies. It’s not much but today is the only day that I am free. Starting from next week, it will be a busy time.

I can't write as often as I want anymore.

2 comments:

Miss Rara said...

hohoho
boleh dating!!!!!
aku lak yg excited...hahahah

Azlin Azman said...

eh. eh. haha. :)

 
;