Thursday, December 30, 2010

♥♥♥

Today is an amazing day I’ve ever had.

After almost two months long of separation, I finally get to meet my love one. :) I was nervous and excited. Yes, we talked every day. We text all the time. But it is not the same as meeting eye to eye. I waited for him in my favourite place, Kinokuniya.

We watched movie. We ate lunch. We talked. We hang out. We walked. Talk some more. It seems like a lifetime catch up moment :P. To make it more memorable, I get my IELTS result today. I took him to British Council and he was there to enjoy my good results.

I couldn’t be more happier. And tomorrow is gonna be another amazing day. I am so looking forward for it.

2 comments:

[CoRn_HeLiuS] said...

mana picture?hehe :p

Azlin Azman said...

ala. takde. kami biasa2 je. :P

p/s: kau org ke sepuluh yg bertanya.

 
;