Friday, May 20, 2011

Degree 128

When we're done pranking, I think it was almost 2 in the morning. Semua orang and I meant semua orang - Wawa, Iera, Bella, Mira, Me, Syahmee, Fikri, Tariq, Nazmi, Azri, Bob, Shahman, Haq and Ramz - bertepung sana sini. But the worst was on Iera and Ramz la kan. Haaa, Iera best sos segala bagai tu? I remember she told me that no one prank her on her real birthday date. Nak prank apanya time tu. Semua tengah finals. So serve you right to get little bit worst than my prank before. Peace! (^_^)V

Later on, few of the guys came to my room for a little bit of a talk. Namely, Haq and Ramz. Guys, thanks. And the girls too. Love much! Then like yesterday, I didn't know what happened as I fall asleep already. I guess I was tired because I keep waking up and changing my sleep position. And after Subuh prayer, I decided to stop trying to sleep and started packing up my stuff. It's going back day. :( Tak suka. Tak suka. Tak suka. Ish. But we have too. Then all the girls are awake and we started to prepare breakfast. It was a lot. We prepared sardine sandwich. Maggi.Fried noodle. Boiled sausages. Mushroom soup. Our table was covered with food. Literally. All the while of preparing this breakfast, I couldn't help but to wonder where is my one girl. You see there are five of us. Me, Iera, Wawa, Mira and Bella. But Bella seems to be missing. But fret not, when we are almost done, suddenly there's a knock on our balcony door and there she is, dripping with water. Budak kecik ni pergi mandi pool rupanya.

Hahaha. And of course coming back from the pool everyone was super hungry. So I asked them to change their clothes first then come to our room for breakfast. While I sit lolling comfortably on the sofa. Once the eating is done, we load our car's boot and head back to Seri Iskandar. Ramzul and Shahman wants to take their scroll and transcripts and I have to properly lock my rumah sewa. It was supposes to be a quick stop but the UiTM's administration is a pain in the neck. Grrr. Both of that guys need to settle a lot of things. So as to occupy our time, we went to our convo board and start taking more pictures. Hari convo yang sebenar benar tak sempat ambik gambar dekat situ sebab sangat ramai orang and sangat sesak.

Let me tell you one thing, our pictures there was gorgeous. Fabulous. I can bet that there is no picture like what we have. Sweet memories! Aha, it was then the really really time to go back. Abah Wawa dah bising sebab dari pagi gerak tapi tak sampai2 lagi. Heh. All in all, it was a great 3 days. Just thinking about it makes me smile. Thanks to all who are there. 






I have another trip after this. Yeay!

No comments:

 
;