Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Degree 124

Bila dapat broadband.

These past few weeks, I've been succumbing myself to the library. A place where I resort to when come the finals. Not because of the books but truly because of the large tables (my study table is too small) and fully air-conditioned environment.

Everyday its a routine. Wake up early in the morning. Have breakfast and straight to the library. Sit there studying until afternoon. Not much of a study. Dengar lagulah. Online. Main message. Mengelamun. Borak. Macam macam distractions. But still, I manage to do a bit of a revision. I will be there without realizing the time passing by, that, when I finally get out of the library, the sun is almost set.

Being like this makes me missed my old times in the hostel. Back at that time, library was my second room. I would only go back to the hostel to have a change of clothes and rest for a bit. I missed those moments that when I went back to my room, my other friends are having heat discussion on the coming paper.

I missed the part where we shout at each other while being in different rooms. Biasanya saja saja nak annoy orang bilik sebelah. And kadang kadang nak pinjam barang.

And what I missed most was the cooking time. Nasi goreng. Maggi. Lempeng. Roti bakar. Sayur. Dan macam macam lagi. And the funny part where every time before the cooking begins, those rooms that are involved will be cleared of freshly laundered clothes. Hantar bilik lain sebab takut nanti baju dah basuh tu lekat bau.

Anddddd those yang study dekat landing slab tangga (constech habis!). I've never done it but seeing those who did it seems like a lot of fun. Why didn't I do it too? Lupa dah kenapa. So, proceed. And because of these memories I am back here in the college. Trying to reminisce the old times. Though it comes with the bitter part, I'm glad that I survived through it.

Siapa boleh lupa old memories? Tell me? I bet no one can. Itu yang bila asyik teringat keluar rasa nak duduk dalam kolej. Tapi saya harus belajar berdiri di atas kaki sendiri. Belajar hidup susah (esp part kena pandai berbelanja T___T). And if there are people who says they can forget those memories they have, tell them that they are a liar. Like I told myself (and sometimes others too) memories are to be lived with. Not to be erased. You just have to learn revolving your life around it.

Duduk dekat kolej for these 2 days betul betul macam back to the old times. Tengok budak budak ni packing barang teringat time last days of sem. Keluarkan beg yang berhabuk berbulan duduk bawah katil. There won't be such moments like these afterwards. Mana ada moments bawak beg turun bawah kolej. Angkat almari simpan dalam stor. Zaman tu dah habis sebab sekarang duduk rumah satu tingkat barang tak payah bawak balik time cuti sem. 

Tapi takpelah, to here be for two days is more than enough. :)

ps; i have pictures. but... nevermind.

No comments:

 
;