Thursday, May 19, 2011

Degree 127

So soon after my convocation day, I went for a little gathering at Swiss. Mind you, its not Switzerland. It's Swiss Garden Damai Laut Spa and Resort (I think that is the full correct name). The convocation day went long. Because those who attend the ceremony have to wait for their parents to go back. Namely, Moi. So, after Ayah Ibu went back, I change my clothes. Have my bath (melekit kot badan satu hari berbaju kurung.make up lagi). Then, wait for the usual suspects - Iera, Wawa and Mira. We load our bags into the car and wait for the guys. Our first stop gonna be the Tesco. We have to do the grocery since all the money is with me (masalah besar betul yang ini).

ps: one car who didn't attend the ceremony has already left for Swiss and checked in.

Grocery shopping. Most hilarious. At first, all of us are kinda blurred of what to buy. How many should we buy. Dan bilanya ada 3 4 orang sekali membeli memang macam macam la jadi. Sorang suruh beli banyak ni. Sorg suruh beli banyak tu. Oh, oh. Before masuk Tesco tu sempat lagi beli baju murah dekat luar tu. Dahlah dah lambat time tu. Haih. Okay. Back to the original stories. Due to very much dramas occured, I decided to take a different way from them. So me and Mira went aisle by aisle searching for sardine and along with other food for us. *guilty :D* Actually what we need the most was chicken. But unfortunately, we arrived late and it was finish. (I sensed grammar error here but I don't care) Hahaha!

Once the shopping is done, we continue our journey. Before we go any much further we stop at a restaurant to eat. Fyi, all of us have had our dinner with the family. Tapi memandangkan perut masing masing macam perut stokin, makanya ia perlulah diisi. Sambil makan makan, Fikri sebok tanya jalan nak ke Swiss. Hish. Kau ingat aku ni kaunter pertanyaan ke?? Sabar je la!

It wasn't a long trip from Tesco to Swiss. Maybe around 40 minutes. We arrived at around 1 o'clock I think. At this hour of time, a very dear friend of mine - Ramzul - decided to play tricks on us. He send us messages of clue for us to find the room. Semua malas nak layan sebab semua penat. But then we are not so stupid at all, we called the reception and asked for our room number. Finally, Ramzul gave up and decided to meet. But here's the catch. He didn't know that we have eggs and flour with us. Thinking that he is save, Fikri launched an egg war with him. Hahaha. Serve him right. I don't know what the guys did later that night because me and other girls padam already. :P

ps: i slept on a sofa that i shared with mira.it was nice.

Sunday morning. I am the first to wake up. It was a beatiful day. The sun shines brightly. The air was very refreshing. You couldn't asked for anything more. Soon after that, Iera wakes up. We began to prepare the breakfast. Sardine sandwiches. Lots of it. We sent it to the guy's room and the off we go the pool. Main air, Favourite things of all. Walau tak pandai berenang tapi kita pura pura pandai je. Dalam kepala fikir dah, kalau lemas takpe. Ramai orang boleh tolong selamatkan. Caih. Perasanlahkaukanazlin! Hahaha. We didn't stay long in the pool. When it's almost noon we quickly went back to our room. I don't know about others, but I am determined to avoid any sunburn on my skin. Once showered, it's time for lunch. At first, we wanna go out but then the plan was cancelled. We decided to stay in and I have to cook Maggi for them. Masak lagi -____-". Iera and Fikri are the only people who went out because they need to buy the chicken that we didn't manage to buy the other night.

ps: Fikri sukalah dapat keluar berdua dengan Iera. Quoting him. "Aku dah petik dah kawan kau naik kereta dgn aku". Suka suka dia nak petik kawan orang. Ingat bunga ditaman ke apa? ><

I tried to sleep after the cooking but wasn't able to. Not sure why. While others were sleeping, me, Ramz and Mira went to McD because Ramz wanted to meet his friend-s. Wawa and Haq were assigned to get the rates for BBQ place and volleyball session. Later that evening, we went to the beach and played. It was super hilariously fun. We played the volleyball until the rains pour and seek out shelter. But that was only for a short while. Dah kata suka main air, takkanlah nak tengok je hujan tu kan? Bermainlah kami game baling selipar dalam hujan lebat tu. Main yang tak ingat esok badan tu for surely sakit. Once that game was finish, we continued on with playing basket. They played. I was at the sideline. Watching. It was almost dark went we went back to our room.

That night we have our BBQ. We talked. We shared jokes. We sleep. We ate. We listens to music. Well, I did. Other didn't. We took pictures. Like any BBQ session. Coincidently, it was Ramz's birthday that night. And since I got pranked twice for mine, it is time for me to have my revenge. Enough said. You guys know what you did when you pranked someone for their birthday. 

Dahlah kot for now. Penat menaip. Nnt sambung lagi. Makan time!

No comments:

 
;