Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Degree 126



14052011
No: 228
Evening session
12 - 7 p.m
DSI UiTM Perak


It was the day that I await most. It was a great one. I'm glad to be able to make Ayah and Ibu smile all the time. Though I wasn't one the Dean's list candidates it was more than enough.  The whole family arrived around 10 that morning. Kakak and Ibu helps me to dress up. Smoothing my clothes. Putting on some make up. Correcting my shawl. It really was a great moment. Then, it is time for the ceremony to begins. Ayah Ibu takes their seats in the great hall and waited patiently for my turn to be on the stage. It was a looooonnnggggg wait. Supposedly we strat at 1.15 p.m. But it didn't. Not until it was almost 3 p.m. But once it started, the event goes on quickly. What a relief. After all is done - studio's pictures, outdoor's pitures and even some freestyles pictures, the Family went back home. I stayed because I have a gathering to attend! Well, that is all for now. You just have to wait for my Swiss entry.

1 comment:

sibudakkecil said...

mananya entry Swiss? haish.

 
;