Sunday, April 24, 2011

Degree 119

Weird. But this is me. This is how I am when I am studying. I can't study in a really quiet place. Nor I can't study in really noisy place. So, the solution is I will plugged in my ears and listens to music. But music sometimes can also be a little bit too uncomfortable for my study mode. I develop a new habit these few days of exam studying. I find myself more focus when I'm listening to the movie. Read that again, LISTENING. Not WATCHING. And note it is not a movie I haven't watch. Its movies I have indeed watch. Past few days, it has been Bones the Series, Pirates of the Carribean (all of them), Angels & Demons and also NCIS Los Angeles. You might think it is still a distraction but that is you. This is me we are talking about. Let it be weird, awkward, silly or even peculiar. I really don't care what you think of. Heh!!

Oh the other hand, I just wanna say this, I HATE COPYCATS!!! Please, please, please, please stop. Please stop doing what I am doing. Develop your own things. Don't do others. It is so annoying. Pffftt~

And for today, I am leaving you with this.
I think I've posted it before but can't remember when.
Read and ponder!

Everyday is a struggle,
Between what I want to say,
And what should I keep to myself.
And the words that manage to leave my lips,
Don't hurt me,
But they hurt everyone else.
So, I find myself in need of a pause.
I'm not sure why.
But I thinks that its because,
Of this desire to be what others want me to be.

Ps: It is always a pleasure to be with you. And I know you know it! :)

pps: oh, the shoes that I want is not available at the moment. and other
doesn't appeal to me. waaa.. i have no shoes for my convocation!

No comments:

 
;