Thursday, April 21, 2011

Degree 114

Of friends.

Last Saturday, I was once again pranked by my friends. By my very much beloved friends. Who knows after a week has passed by, they would still want to celebrate my birthday. I was very glad to have them in my life. the story goes like this:

I was at the PC fair when Iera called me where I am. I told her where I was and she told me that she wanna come to my house. Of course I said okay. She is one of the people I missed most. I rushed home only to find that Ibu is waiting for me to go for the new baju kurung fitting. I texted Iera saying that if she is to arrived let me know. She gets all worried and keep asking when I will be home. Things has started to look fishy at this time. Because I've asked her what time she's gonna come and she said in the afternoon. And she gonna come by train and maybe on foot. Shah Alam and KL is nowhere near for her to go on foot. But I let it go.

My fittings end up earlier than I expected so I waited for Iera at home. At one point, I was bored waiting I asked her is it okay if I take my shower first. She told me no because she almost at my house. Instinctly, I went to Ibu's room at peek at the window and I saw Iera in Fikri's car. Oh, little liar. I went out but only to come back inside because I forgot I wasn't wearing any tudung. Well, if its only Iera I won't be wearing it at all. While I was upstairs, Ramzul called me. I can't remember what he said because I passed the phone to Fikri. 

Fikri passed the phone back to me and while I was talking on the phone, SMACK! Someone throw an egg to me. I turn around and there was Ramzul. Grinning like a stupid cat. Along with Haq (I didn't see the tepung yet at this time) and Wawa who was busy recording. Oh, while I was laughing and cursing at the same time, Haq grab me and pour a bag worth of tepung on my head. Dammnn!!! Mereka kejam. Thanks god I haven't take my shower yet (that's why Iera told me not to!).

Apparently, Ibu was in this little prank also. But never mind that. I went upstairs and took my shower (finally :D). When I come downstairs, I was once again surprised by them. This time there was cake. SO SWEEEEEETTT!!! They sang and recorded how many video I didn't know. So we sat at the front of my house with the cakes - there was four of it. Ibu prepared some fruits while Iera and Wawa help me with the drinks. We talked and laughed like we always do. And then after the Maghrib prayer we went out for dinner.

It was a short one because Fikri need to go back to his hometown. But, I was happy and felt terribly blessed to have them as my friends. To, Iera, Wawa, Ramzul, Haq and Fikri, thank you very much dear friends!

ps: all the pictures and videos are not with me. sorry! ><

No comments:

 
;