Thursday, April 7, 2011

Degree 111

When the distance that is already there expands.

Well, people never actually meant what they say. Or do they? I will never know. But one thing I do know is that there are times when I only tell the half truth. Like a friend of mine said before, you share your story with people you really cared for. People whom you can really trust. I am a private person. There are things that I prefer not to share. 

I am currently in my 2nd last week of class. And as usual at this time around, sleep will deprived of. Lots of food consuming. Days runs on caffeine. But who is to be blame? No one but yourself. Next time manage your time better. Eh, same goes to you Nurdia! -___-'

What I am really trying to say here is that I used to have a better sense of myself. I was never stressed out like I am now. I used to have who I can say companions to help me figure out things. To hear me whine. To wipe my tears. And to just holds my hand. I seems to have lost of all these. Hence, the when the distance that is already there expands. I see them having fun. I see them happy. I see them joking around. I see all of it. And I'm no longer part of it.

But, no. That doesn't make me sad at all. What did was, I know that I will never get to be like I used to be with them anymore. Things have change. The circumstances are different now. I wish that I wouldn't feel what I feel now but better let it out then let it stay inside eh?

*sigh*

I know I am not perfect. I am nowhere near that. 

No comments:

 
;