Thursday, April 21, 2011

Degree 113

Of family.

I've managed to decreased my level of rindu to all my family members. Except for Kakak and Abang. Kakak is busy with her works and Abang is busy with his finals (as I sould be too!) Though I went back for only a few days, it was the best time ever. Pfftt!! All of the time spend with family are great. But I haven't seen Ayah and Ibu  for almost a month. We are connected only through calls and messages. Sad but study comes first according to Ayah.

So, I arrived home safely at 6 p.m. Due to the ETS accident my journey was late for 2 hours. I reached home with aching feet (I walked half way home when Ayah finally pick me up) but all of it seems to disappear upon seeing Ayah and Ibu's face. After salam, I went upstairs and dump all my bags. After a quick shower, I went downstairs and bergomol dengan Faris.

The next day was filled at PIKOM PC Fair in KLCC. I went there around 12 o'clock and it was already jam-packed with people surfing for the latest and cheapest gadgets. The fair was very huge and was very alive. I don't know whether I did go to all the booth or not. The road was like a maze I tell you.

That time when Ayah and me was in the car, he asked me will I go back to Seri Iskandar. I told him maybe Monday. He nodded and went on saying, "Bolehlah ikut Ayah pergi kenduri." I was like okay. Kenduri je pun. Makan best kot. But, my oh my. It wasn't what I expected at all. We start our journey at 8 (sanding pukul 12.30) but Ayah insist going on early. We fetched Faris and continued on. Me, Adik and Faris sat at the back. Well, Faris didn't actually sit because all the time he was on my lap (and crumpling my nice baju kurung I might add) but I love him dearly. So, it was okay. :)

Upon arriving, the time shows that it was only 10 in the morning. Awal betul sampai! Inside we go and salam all the necessary people. Faris still behave at this moment because all of his needs has been fulfilled. Milk, nap and constantly berdukung. Okay, I know this gonna sound very rude. But it was very hot that day. Very very very hot. It was like the wind is on vacation that day. I was getting cranky. Plus I was very hungry. And don't ask how is Faris acting. Being the clever me, I remembered when we first arrived there was a cyber cafe nearby. Immediately I went there because I know it will be equipped with air-conditioning. However, I was disappointed. The were too many people coming in and out. Still, I was happy even if it for a while.

Not soon after, Ibu came along and said it's lunch time. And I was disappointed once again. None of the food available are to my taste. I know. I know. I am bad. Ungrateful. But what can I do. The food doesn't look interesting at all. So, I took Faris from Ibu and went to the Surau. It was way better than the CC before. I didn't know why I didn't come to this place in the first place.

And in the Surau I changed my clothes. Took hundreds pictures of Faris. Record a few more thousands video of Faris. This happen because he refuses to sleep. Not soon later Ayah and Ibu join us. Ayah takes his nap before driving back home. All the time Faris poke his hands at Ayah and Ayah only smile. Grrr!! This little monster has captured Ayah's heart. Habislah kami!

Finally, it was time to go home. I didn'te remember much what happen during this trip back because it took me only 10 minutes (I think) to fall asleep. Same goes to Faris. Moving car is like a rocking baby chair for him. He went to sleep faster than we can count 1 2 3 until 10.

No comments:

 
;