Monday, October 24, 2011

Degree 152

After days of struggles.

Saturday. Yes. I went to the #OctTwtFest. Thanks to bunch of dear friends I manage to have fun. Lots of fun. The event was great. Got to meet new peeps. It was awesome. Though the queue was long but it was fine for me because I was excited. Didn't stay till the end. But excited and nervous is not a good combo. Because of it I didn't even took a single picture. Silly silly! Nevertheless, looking forward to those new friendships. *shakes hand*


The one and only picture.
Later that night, after dinner we pranked Haq for his birthday. He was so clueless that when attacked he can't do anything other than just accept it. I was satisfied to have my revenge to what he did on my birthday. He's going to get a week free calls and sms but unfortunately I left my phone with Iera. So there goes my opportunity. Too bad! There's more to the story but can't think of words to describe it. (._.)"


The birthday boy.

Happy Birthday Haq Andhar. May Allah blesses you. Always and All the time.
It was great to have you as a friend.
Many happy returns!

The Ladies Part 1.

The Ladies Part 2.


Sunday. Day to go back. But still manage to hang out with the freshly graduated Chegap and Chinox. Two funny guys that cheer me up very much. Congratulations Chegap on your convocation. :)


ps: it was so sad to not being able to hang out with you. no more planning next time. :(
pps: byk tgn buat peace dkt atas tu sbb nak tunjuk twitter bird je. okebai.

No comments:

 
;