Friday, October 7, 2011

Degree 147

It has been a month since I started back my uni life. It was hectic. It was chaotic. It was superly awesome nevertheless. The housemates are still crazy like before. Even more wackier than before I might add. You girls rocks!

But, indeed of all the fun there were also few unfortunate events occurred. Car accident-s, heartbroken and fights here and there. Maybe this is a test from the high above to see how I survive in hardness. Let me tell you< it was not easy. But I manage. With all the calls, the texts and long walks, my heart feels a little bit better. And thanks to them I am able to be as happy as I am now.

I would say that my days aren't exactly going the way I wanted too. I planned and the plan didn't goes as planned. Disappointed? Yes. Giving up? No. I will make my day livable as I want. As of now, I am on my bed. Laying comfortably minus my pillows as they are all in Perak. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go donate my blood. Gonna start the day with good deeds as should you.

And now I have to go. Have to find three dissertation titles to be submitted tomorrow *i am dead* XD

No comments:

 
;