Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Degree 151

Let's brood.

Days. It has been days since my heart unsettled. Can't explain. Can't describe. Can't share. I feel like crying, laughing and keep silent at a times. Feels like going crazy without thinking of others. I have no ups just downs. And those downs keeps adding. One by one it stacks. Things won't get any better soon.


This little mind just couldn't cope with all the stumbles anymore. I keep tripping and no longer know how to stand up on my own. This is bad. The face nowadays betrays what the heart feels and it will continue until further notice. These shouldn't have happen I promised myself once. But I just couldn't help it.

I'm sorry for that I now keep relieving those old memory lane I have once walk through.



I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
like a fool at the top of my lungs.

Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
but it's never enough.
Cause my echo, echo,
is the only voice coming back.
My shadow, shadow,
is the only friend that I have.

Jason Walker - Echo

No comments:

 
;