Friday, June 10, 2011

Degree 130

Well, hello back people. It's been a while since my last entry wasn't it? My blog has been temporarily unavalaible because I decided to change the layout. But I can't find any that I love. So, I'm sticking with the old one. :) 

Since my last entry, I've been up to do many things. First, my trip to KB which lasted 5 days 6 nights, was the best trip I could ever had. It was fun, hilarious, tiring and closed bonding moments with my very dear friends. The intention of going there was actually to attend Ramz's sister solemnization and wedding. We managed to witness both. It was sweet and beautiful. Elegantly simple. Just the way I like it. Congrats Kak Mira. :)

I wouldn't write what did I do while in KB. My 3 days trip to Swiss took two entries worth. With cut here and there. Imagine how may entries will be for this KB trip? Nah, I'm not gonna write it. But suffice to say, I ate what I should ate. I went where I should went. I do what I should do. I have great company there who took me everywhere. Met my new friend. Met my old friend. Make some new friends. Oh, it was memorable my time of staying there.

I've been at home for almost 5 days now. And I'm already bored. Azri asked my to hang out twice already. But, since he asked me late at night, Ayahanda quickly turn me down. Plus Ibunda is not around. She's off having her time of holiday at a place I really wanna go. But, it's okay I didn't go along. She needs a break from all of her kids. I bet she did because suddenly the house is filled up again. *we've been busing with our study to come home more often* I get how she feel. She's coming home this Sunday. With lots of souvenir I hope. :)

Pesan Ayahanda:
This coming weekends don't go anywhere. We have lots of wedding reception to go. And if you really do have to go, make the plan for evening. -___________-

No comments:

 
;