Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Degree 131

Currently I am a working girl. Being a cashier at a gas station. It has been two days since I start working there. A loooooonnngggg two days I might add. It requires me to stand for almost 8 to 9 hours a day. Tiring. But it was fun. Plus I got to make a new friend. Hai Nurul! *waving* Hahaha. :DD I learn a lot about managing a gas station. And trust me. It was not easy. 

Well, yesterday was my first day. And someone being so sweet, decided to stopped by and presented me with a box of Big Apple doughnuts. All of it are my favourite. Despite living not that close to my house, he still manage to make me smile. Thanks. 

Donut Kasih Sayang :) 
Thank you for listening to my whining. Thank you for calming me down when I'm in tears. Thank you for just being there. It sure meant a lot to me.  :)




ps: It's okay if I'm being cheesy right? XD

No comments:

 
;