Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Degree 177

Off drivers in Perak. Not all. But most of them.

Reckless. Reckless. Freakin' RECKLESS!! I'm used to driving in KL and thought driving in Perak would be less terrifying. I was wrong. Turn out the drivers here are more insane. I have been whining about this for a while. To Kechik most of the time. And have been stopping myself from saying anything as I what I say might hurt few people's feeling.

But I couldn't stand it anymore. Drivers here they turn to corner as they please. They change lane as they wish. If wish you wish to see a blinking light (the signals) you are in a endless hoping. They won't respond to when we beam the lights - that's what I do in KL. I think sounding your honk is rude. And they look at me as if I'm silly for beaming those lights.

I've had an accident before because a car suddenly makes a u turn. I've make an emergency stop because a car couldn't decide which lane he wanted to go. I tell you, driving in Perak is scary. And its not just in the town. But also in the residential area. They really have no manners. Same goes to the motorcycle rider. And that is another different story.

ps: can't wait till the 20th to arrive.

No comments:

 
;