Monday, November 28, 2011

Degree 166

So, I've watched Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 yesterday. The movie was slow. Much as I expected because even in the book the Part 2 is much more interesting. Though the movie didn't pique my interest much, I do love the soundtracks. All were incredibly awesome. So awesome that I've downloaded all of it. But this song, by Christina Perry awed me most. Here is the official music video. Enjoy.

A Thousand Years



Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow do be braveHow can I love when I'm afraidTo fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubtSuddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

(Chorus)I have died everydaywaiting for youDarling, don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
Time stands stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anythingTake awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath,Every hour has come to this
One step closer
(Chorus)I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
One step closerOne step closer
(Chorus)I have died everydayWaiting for youDarling, don't be afraid,I have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more

No comments:

 
;