Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Degree 162

Entertainment.

It has been too long. Way too long since I am out having fun. It has been days of assignments, tests, presentations and endless discussion. And there is more to come. *sigh* I need to take myself a breather. Because if this routine is to continue, I will die of boredom and stress.

Hence, when my housemates asked me to watch Twilight, I immediately says yes. She has been waiting for this movie since the previous movie ends. So, we bought the ticket online. And we are watching it this Sunday. Plus since we are the early birds we pay only RM9 for each tix. Heh. Its weekends. And its a new release movie. What more to ask?

I"m writing this to kill time for me to get sleepy. I have not been sleeping well the past few weeks. Woke up at the middle of night due to many reasons. Stress. Fever. Cough. Scratchy throat. And there is also time I woke up at the break of dawn. Way early from my designated waking up time.

Well, that's the price to pay for a roll of degree. Have to bear it nevertheless.

ps: babe, when is the next trip? 

No comments:

 
;