Friday, November 25, 2011

Degree 163

Yesterday story. Off presentation.

Other have done my part. And it's my turn. But the presentation was a disaster. Manage to only explain half of it. And even that half is not enough. Felt so down. And because of some error, notes for the classmates weren't provided. Another disaster. Thursday was a letdown. From morning till evening. And it gets worst when I slammed the sliding door onto my finger while I'm being nice to the neighbour.

Awak, not your fault. Worries not okay. Its my fault anyway. Was frustrated with meself. So, no guilty feelings please.

All because of that, I didn't eat or anything up until afternoon.

Oh, before I forget. There's annoying voices in the afternoon class that I felt like giving a shiner on their face. Instead of saying thanks, you condemn our work. What makes you so perfect? Isn't it good enough that we've done the work for you and all you have to do is use it. No need for sarcasm or talking behind my back. If I didn't have enough patient yesterday, you would have felt my slap.

Mental note:
If you want the work to done right, do it yourself.

No comments:

 
;