Saturday, January 8, 2011

Degree 6

Two posts in a day.


I need to get it off my chest.

Yesterday, on my way to Shah Alam I've done something I really shouldn't do. And I am still regretting my action till this very moment. I don't know how can I be so stupid and make that kind of decision. I couldn't sleep soundly because of it. -__-

I need help. I really do. I need someone to teach me to say no.

That's not all. I need someone to teach me to be selfish. I'm tired of always being someone else's shoulder. Oh. I do have a shoulder to lean on. In fact, its not one but quite a few. But as for now, I am off limit to your problems. Your mess doesn't concern me.

I am not going to dictate your life. You are a grown up. So act like one. 




p/s: I miss my buddies.

1 comment:

Miss Rara said...

botak's problem ke??

 
;