Saturday, January 1, 2011

Degree 3

Give me a reason.
Why I'm feeling so blue.
Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you.


Give me a reason.
Why I can't feel my heart.
Everytime you leave my side, I just fall apart.

And when you're fast asleep, I wonder where you go.
Can you tell me, I want to know.

Give me a reason.
Why I can't concentrate.
The world is turning upside down.
Spinning round and round.

Give me a reason.
Why I now understand.
The beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me.

You got a way of spreading magic everywhere.
Anywhere I go, I know you're always there.
It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room,
There's a part of me that just wants to follow you too.

It's such a hard life in most of the time.
I'm just surviving.
That's why I want you to know.
In the world where sincerity has lost its meaning.
You fill my world with so much hope.

And I miss you.
This is all I want to say.
These three words have said it all.
I know it doesn't sound too cool.

But maybe I'm in love with you.

No comments:

 
;