Saturday, January 15, 2011

Degree 12 : Broken



Dulu.

Weekend mesti keluar. Let it be because of  FYP or anything related to studies. Tapi memang weekend kaki ni tak lama ada dekat bilik. Movie. Karaoke. Beach. McD's. Mesti ada somewhere to go and hang out. Suffice to say, my weekend is not like what a final year student should have. Assignment berlambak2 pun kaki ni juah jugak melangkah. Nak buat macam mana. dapat kawan2 yang memang tak reti duduk diam. Nak berjalan je kerja. Plus, masing2 ada kereta sendiri. Haaa.. Memang makin jauh la langkah berjalan. Ayah ibu pun tak boleh nak buat apa. :P

Itu baru time final sem. Those habits continues even after finals end. Tapi beza sikit je. Instead of keluar dengan kawan-kawan, kita keluar dengan family pulak. Keluar bowling. Keluar fishing. Tolong ibu decorate rumah. Tolong ayah basuh kereta. Gardening. Pendek kata, memang hujung minggu je ada aktiviti nak buat. 

It goes on until a week after new semester starts. That is last week. Full and busy weekend. Heh. Korang boleh baca dekat post yang bawah tu. I was hoping that those will last for the coming weekends. But, I am wrong.

Sekarang.

Weekend dah berubah. Sebab kawan2 kaki jalan semua dah jauh. Tak jauh mana pun. It's only 3 hours of journey. Tapi itulah somehow mereka rasa jauh. And they keep asking me to go there instead of them coming here. Boleh memang boleh. Tapi bila fikir balik. The cost for them to come here is less than the cost me going there. Travel in groups tak perlu keluar duit yang banyak.

Nevertheless, my weekend it seems going to consist a lot of gray colour. Dull and pointless. Apa nak buat. Those who promise to come will never deliver their promise. Words are just words. Promises remains. Sad. But I'm learning to deal with it.

Oh. Before lupa, I'm planning something for Mr.Boyfie. But to think back, I'm gonna cancel it. No fair for me to do it twice when none of you have done it once. 

Guys, I'm sorry. I'm hurt and disappointed by all of you. 

Perak < --- > Shah Alam < --- > Perak 


Its not gonna happen.


p/s: En.Zul lost my phone number. Oh, I'm pissed!

3 comments:

Miss Rara said...

aku dah plan nak bawak toto untuk ko....

yana said...

I feel ya babe. Now my weekends mmg la x productive and boring and I am watching Criminal Minds reruns! I never do that! :(

p/s We're kindda like taking a break right now until god-knows-when and that's why I'm alone. :(

Azlin Azman said...

iera;
bawak je. kot2 jadi.


yana;
what happen? haaa.. life miserable.!

 
;