Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Degree 143

My so called abang besar is getting hitched. Soon. Pfffttt!

Not that the guy actually told me anything, but I find it out from he's check-ins (avid 4sq user this guy!). And no. I didn't know when it's gonna be.

This is what I BBM him yesterday,

"Aiseh.. Dah nak kahwin bang besar saya sorg ni."
"Sob. Sob. :'("

To which he replied,

"Lorr.. Huhu.. Nnnt kita slow talk eyh"

Eh, slow talk? Why? Well, me being the slow poke couldn't really figure out why and just getting more confused thinking about. So, I decided to let it go. For those who didn't know who is this abang, let me shed you some stories about him.

He's a few older than me. Lives a few house down from me. I've known him since I was a kid. And now that we are a grown ups we become closer a little bit. Especially since I started my study in Perak. He studied at UTP while I am in UiTM. He's my ride to and back home to Perak. I never have to really worry about bus tickets that time. Blessed you! :D

Eventually, we started to become closer. I don't actually know how or why but maybe because I don't have a brother and he actually act like one for me. Well, its true. I called him when I'm hungry. When I need someone to pick me up. When I'm bored. When I need a little pick me up. When I wanna watch a movie. When I wanna go bowling. Or when I ust want to be plain stupid. When, hang on... This is sounding out different from the way I thought it should be. Isn't it? Heh -_______-

He's a simple guy though a bit annoying. :D Lucky Zureen to have him. Or should I say lucky you abang to have Zureen. Speaking of which, when am I going to get to meet her? No, I don't want to wait until your wedding day. Come on! I deserve more than that. Kan? Kan?

Nevertheless, the reason why I'm writing this is I'm feeling a little bit sad actually. I'm gonna have less time to spend with him after this. No more war? ^_______^ And this fasting month is going to be our last. We haven't had not even one sahur together. Let alone an iftar. There's always somethings or someone that gets in the way. Not on my side though. Its him. Tragic. But I guess that's how things are. Not everything you planned will work out accordingly.

Well, this so called abang is actually my neighbour. A one of a kind neighbour. I've been on his good side of grace and I've been on his bad worst of emotion. And I know that I have once caused him trouble. Yeah, that's what happen when people don't get what kind of relationship we have. And to my neighbour, invite me not to the wedding. I can't watch it that you are leaving me. Haha. *drama much Alin?*

Okebai! :D

ps: And yes when dah confirm I'll announce it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alolo nanti slow talk eyh haha

Azlin Azman said...

sebok~

Miss Rara said...

syazwan??

Azlin Azman said...

lambatnya rara. yes, dia la.

 
;